Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 2009

So for March, I don't really remember a whole ton...Carter started cutting teeth around this time, and honestly he was not that fussy when he was cutting them, the only reason we knew he was cutting teeth was because his nose was super runny, and he drooled so much! And he never drooled, so when we checked sure enough he was cuttin teeth on the bottom. He started eating solids around this time and finally discovered french fries, which he LOVED! It was super cute to see him holding this huge french fry and trying to get it into his mouth! But once he did, he was in heaven! I also took a video on my phone of his first peice of string cheese and that was so funny! He just sucked on it and slowly ate a few bites only to naw on them and then spit them out again. He loved to eat those soft like apple flavored things, I can't remember what they are called now! But anyways, he loved them, they would keep him quiet just about anywhere we went. He loved going to movies with us, and for the longest time he would just sit there and watch the movie with us...it was so nice! But he quickly grew out of that! I can't really remember what has happened since then! I am sorry these are so vague! Maybe if I remember more I can just add to it?? On to April!

No comments: