Friday, January 4, 2008

Hello!

So Brette is converting everyone over to blogging! Well, I have been married for almost one year, our anniversary is Jan. 27. And I love being married! We live in Smithfield Utah in a very old house but we love it. We don’t have any kids, or any on the way, but we have 2 furry kids, our cats, Cosmo and Diggs. They are so much fun. Life is good right now for us, I work at Utah State University as a Staff Assistant and Chris works at Schiebers making cheese and he LOVES it…he is so weird, but that is why I married him.

2 comments:

Brette said...

How cute are you guys!! I'm soooo excited you've joined the blogging world with me even though we talk everyday. Oh well!
P.S
I had no idea Chris worked at a Cheese Factory?

Molly Scarbrough said...

candi!!!! where in the world have you been? how have you been. i'm glad you converted. blogs are the best.